In good all original condition with replaced handle and 3 prong earthed mains lead great useable classic tweed amplifier. sounds killer and ready to go
110v so will need a voltage step-down transformer not included.
Model/Circuit Number: 5B3, 5C3, 5D3
Years of Production: 1953 – 1955
Era: Wide Panel
Controls: Chrome top facing w/ white screened labels, controls numbered 1-12
Knobs: Black Chicken Head
- Front: 5B3: Pilot Lamp, Fuse (2A), Vol ,Mic Vol ,Tone/Power Sw, In, In, Mic In
- Dimensions: 16 1/4 x 18 x 7 1/2
- Handle: Raised Brown Leather
- Feet: Glides
- Tolex/Tweed: Diagonal Tweed
- Grill Cloth: Dark Brown Linen
Logo: Cabinet Mounted, block letter
Weight: 26 lbs.
~Watts: 10 – 14 watts
- Pre amp: 5B3, 5D3: 6SC7, 5D3, 12AY7
- Power: 2 x 6V6GT
Bias: Cathode Bias
Comments: Model 5B3 is the same as the TV Front 5A3 but in the wide panel cabinet. Model 5C3 has a separate On/Off toggle switch, external speaker jack under the chassis, glass tubes, and a negative feedback loop. Model 5D3 is the same as 5C3 but without the negative feedback loop.