Our Grand Nylon series combines two guitar worlds, the sound and lightness of playing the classical guitar and ergonomic features of a neck of steel string guitars. The GNc 4-CR model has a cedar soundboard and Indian rosewood back and sides. These tonewoods give the guitar not only a pleasing musical sound, but also a gorgeous natural look. A time-proven body design and internal bracing pattern translate into an optimal balance of volume, sustain, and dynamics.
The premium nature of Furch GNc 4-CR guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch GNc 4-CRguitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
The instrument is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
- The soundboard of Furch GNc 4-CR guitar is protected by a transparent pickguard that allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through. The pickguard is designed to have no effect on the tonal qualities of the soundboard.
- The headstock is adorned with a gorgeous square figure with mother-of-pearl and faux tortoise inlays.
- Furch GNc 4-CR guitar has an excellent tuning stability courtesy of Schaller Hauser Chrome machine heads with polished ebony buttons.
- Maximum protection during transport is provided by a high-rigidity Hiscox case with polyurethane insulating foam that shields the instrument from changes in external climatic conditions.