The Fender Standard Stratocaster with Maple fingerboard and Arctic White finish. A truly legendary axe at an eminently affordable price!
A Rock and Roll Legend for the everyday player
With the Mexican-made Standard Stratocaster, you get all the hallmark features of an iconic guitar. A fast-action maple neck, a comfort-contoured alder body, three single-coil pickups, and standard synchronized tremolo all help define the savage rock tone of a Standard Stratocaster. Modern touches include shielded body cavities help to reduce hum and ensure quieter operation.
Few guitars carry the same prestige and rich history as the Stratocaster – since 1954, the Fender Stratocaster has become an icon of modern music. Certified by legends like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler and Yngwie Malmsteen (plus countless others), the Strat is the one of the most exciting shredding machines to ever grace the artform.
The Standard Series Strat features a more modern C-shape maple neck with a satin polyester finish on the back and a gloss finish on the fretboard and headstock. Playability and the legendary Strat ‘Spank’ is all evident with this inexpensive, modern re-issue of one of the all-time greats.
Now is the perfect time to upgrade to an authentic Fender Stratocaster, available now for demonstration at PMT Stores around the country. The only question is – which colour to choose?
- Model Name: Standard Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Arctic White
- Model Number: 0144602580
- Series: Standard
- Colour: Arctic White
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)