Boss GT6 Guitar Effects Processor
New old stock condition looks unused complete with box
- Flagship floor-based guitar effects processor with advanced COSM preamp
- 24-bit converters and coaxial digital output for recording applications
- 30 COSM amp models, plus new Distortion/Overdrive Pedal Modeling (15 types) and Wah Modeling (5 types)
- 340 effects programs—more than any other pedal in its class!
- Customize function for creating new amp types, distortion and wah pedals
- Easy, analog-style control; 15 knobs for editing commonly used parameters
- New “Uni-V” and “De-Fretter” effects, plus improved Feedback Modeling
- EZ Tone feature for creating custom patches based on 30 templates
- Built-in Expression and Control pedals for realtime control of effects
BOSS’ Most Advanced COSM Modeling
Rather than adding a few bells and whistles, BOSS completely refined the GT-6’s COSM engine to include 30 of the finest amp and speaker cabinet models ever—from vintage classics to modern screamers. Then BOSS took the GT-6 even further by offering killer new Overdrive/Distortion Modeling (15 types of classic distortion and overdrive pedals) and COSM Wah Modeling (5 types of vintage and modern wah pedals).
New “Uni-V” and “De-Fretter” Effects
In addition to ultra high-quality BOSS effects like chorus, delay, reverb, phasing, flanging, tremolo, pitch shifting, Slicer, Acoustic Simulator and more, the GT-6 is the first BOSS unit to offer new Uni-V and De-Fretter effects, which provide cool phase shifting-vibrato effects and simulate the sound of a “fretless” guitar, respectively.
Intuitive Operation and Customize Feature
Even with all the great presets, chances are you’ll be anxious to create your own signature tones. To this end, the GT-6 offers 15 very tweakable knobs set up to control the Amp/Speaker models, Overdrive/Distortion, and other primary effects. And with the GT-6’s expanded Customize function, you can build your own amp and speaker models, along with distortion units and wah pedals. There’s never been a more flexible or intuitive guitar processor!
24-bit Sound Quality, Flexible Outputs
Why did BOSS build the GT-6 with 24-bit A-D and D-A converters? Because we wanted our incredible effects and COSM models to sound their absolute best. So in addition to being extremely quiet, the GT-6 gives you phenomenal dynamic range; a coaxial digital output is provided for recording. And with eight output options including the classic Roland JC-120, plus cool combos, amp stacks, effect loops and more, you won’t find a more complete pedalboard than the shiny GT-6.
Please call the shop for all details