1995 Martin 000M
Out of stock
Lightly used Martin 000M complete with case
Martin 000M with solid sitka spruce top.
The 000 body is easy to hold, comfortable to play and the solid spruce top offers great clarity and projection. Crafted with laminated mahogany back and sides, a herringbone rosette, tortoise pickguard, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, and a gorgeous satin finish.
Laminated mahogany 000-size body, solid spruce top, black body binding, single herringbone ring around soundhole, low profile neck, rswd fretbd w/ pearl dot markers (25.4″ scale length as on 000-16 & OM gtrs), tortoise pickgd. Matte finish, flattop wooden case.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Bold Herringbone
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: 000-1 (A – frame)
- TOP BRACES: Sitka/1 Style/Non-Scalloped
- BACK MATERIAL: Laminated Mahogany
- SIDE MATERIAL: Laminated Mahogany
- ENDPIECE: Black Boltaron
- BINDING: Black Boltaron
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/6 String No Diamond/Standard Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil Logo
- HEELCAP: Solid East Indian Rosewood